Why spend $20-$40 buying a pet bed when your can make one from your moving boxes free. Making a dog bed from your packing boxes is very easy and a great way to reuse your cardboard boxes.
Follow the below quick instructions:
1) Pick one of your moving boxes that is about 4 times bigger then your dog
2) Empty it and clean it out.
3) Make sure the bottom of the box is securely tapped shut.
4) Open the top of the box. You can even tape the box flaps open.
5) Place a soft blanket or towel at the bottom of the box. I like using an old sweater as it is a way to reuse something instead of through it away.
* Bonus step: 7) Decorate the outside of the box with fun colors or designs.
If the box is big enough you can even place some of your pets favorite toys inside to give it a more home feeling. If you already have a bed for your dog, this can make a great additional bed for traveling or simply an extra bed so your pet can relax in any room of your home.