is a helpful diagram of a truck that is properly packed with moving boxes and supplies.
This diagram displays the most efficient way to pack your moving truck. This can save you a lot of time and energy so check it out.
Keep a special box of things you will need first. Pack it last, in the rear of the moving truck, so it is ready for you when you open the back flap.
- Light and unusual shaped items (like chairs) go on top.
- Stack together boxes close in size and weight
- To prevent a mess, load desk and dressers with drawers toward the wall.
- The washing machine and dryer should be pushed close to the front of the moving truck on the opposite side of the refrigerator to keep level weight and distribution.
- Electronics, audio/visuals and other fragile items should go in the “mom’s attic” over the driver’s area.
- The fridge goes in the front right of the moving truck.
- In general keep the heaviest items near the front of the moving truck, close to the cab. This puts the least strain on the vehicle and gives you the most control while driving.
- There are ties on the walls of the moving truck that can be used to secure mattresses and tables.
All text, html coding, wording, phrases, designs, type and information are
Copyright © DirectMovingBoxes.com.
No distribution, copying or unauthorized use allowed.
- wholesale cardboard packing boxes and moving supplies at discount prices direct to your front door with free shipping. Direct Moving Boxes is your informational Guide to packing boxes and using moving supplies. Always get the latest and greatest advice and tips, packaging supplies and other techniques for packing your moving boxes.